Experience Transformation on Sunday’s @ 10 & 11:30am
All worship experiences at Transformation Church are comprised of two primary elements: Inspiring worship and a practical message. From the moment you walk in the door, until the moment you leave, we are committed to making your time with us a creative, compelling, and challenging presentation of God’s Truth. At Transformation Church, you can expect to be energized and inspired, whether it’s a result of the people around you, the live music that kicks off the service, or the message that is sure to elevate your faith.
What to Expect
- GREAT COFFEE! Our Sunday mornings begin at 9:30am in our TC Cafe’. We serve FREE coffee that you can bring into the main auditorium for your enjoyment. Our Cafe’ is open throughout each service and is a great place for you to connect with others.
- LIVE BAND The worship experience kicks off with a live band at 10:00am & 11:30am and usually lasts around 70 min. The music is modern and full of life and energy. Words to the songs are projected on two 12′ wide widescreens.
- INSPIRING AND PRACTICAL MESSAGE Our Pastor will give the sermon, usually around 35 min. Pastor Joe presents the Bible in a way that is relevant to today’s culture using Bible Scripture, personal experience, humor and multimedia usually in a series that lasts around 4 weeks. He focuses on Christ’s teaching; how it can be a part of our everyday life, including how each of us can have our own personal relationship with Christ.
- A VARIETY OF PEOPLE Sundays at TC are made up of people from all cultures, ethnicities, and walks of life including skeptics, new believers, and those who are already on the journey with Jesus. Every week we have people visiting Transformation Church for the first time. It doesn’t matter if you have never read the Bible or have never gone to church, our goal is for you to feel welcomed and accepted (with no strings attached)! At no point will we attempt to single out our guests or make them feel uncomfortable, but we do encourage everyone to fill out a Connection Card letting us know about their visit. Then we’ll ask you to drop it off at Information Table before you go; to show our appreciation to 1st time time guests we give a free gift to all those who turn in a Connection Card. If you have any questions during your visit please stop by Information Table (the big table in the foyer with a sign that says, “Information”) or ask a Host Team Member (they will be wearing a TC Name Tag).
- OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE At some point in the service, everyone is given an opportunity to give. However, if you are a first time guest, we do not expect you to give! We want to give to you. Every first time guest will receive a free gift bag with some great items inside, that we are sure you will enjoy.
- MONTHLY COMMUNION On the first Sunday of every month, we usually serve communion. Everyone will receive a communion cup with grape juice and a wafer. We will all eat together based on the teachings of Jesus found in 1 Corinthians 12.
- EXCITING KIDS PROGRAMS Our Sunday Morning kids programs are available for all children up to 5th grade and runs simultaneously to our adult worship service. We have a Nursery, Preschool, Kindergarten classes and full Elementary Kids Service during the entire adult service.
- STUDENTS Our Student Groups (6th grade – 12th grade) meet simultaneously to the adult worship experiences on Sunday Mornings at 10am or 11:30am except for the first Sunday of every month and Easter. High School Students meet in the Movie Room located in the Cafe’. JHS Students meet in the Students Room on 2nd floor. Entrance located in main lobby.